READ THE BIBLE
Psalms 119:105 says “Your word is a lamp for my feet, a light on my path.” And 2 Timothy 3:16-17 says “All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, so that the servant of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work.” The Bible is the living and active word of God. It lights our path showing us who God is, who we are, who our enemy is, and the way to live as followers of Jesus. The Bible is our one weapon against the onslaught of satan and the demonic.
- Read this article by Andy Naselli
- Choose a plan he offers or one of your own
- Commit to it
- Make it a want instead of a have to
- Celebrate your accomplishment
- Share the impact memorizing has had on your faith and practice with others.
Watch this video on how to study scripture using the SOAP method
- There are so many reading plans out there. Search out one. Use The Bible App. Use one of the ones linked above. Choose one. Start one. Commit to one.
Our groups at The Way all have one thing in common – God’s word. They are based on the Bible. Click here to find out what Way Groups are meeting right now or starting in the near future.