Whenever possible those who follow Jesus gather. While this hasn’t always been possible, Jesus’ followers need each other for encouragement, for support, for challenging each other, and for growing in their faith. As Paul describes followers of Jesus in 1 Corinthians 12:12-14, 27 “Just as a body, though one, has many parts, but all its many parts form one body, so it is with Christ. For we were all baptized by one Spirit so as to form one body—whether Jews or Gentiles, slave or free —and we were all given the one Spirit to drink. Even so the body is not made up of one part but of many...Now you are the body of Christ, and each one of you is a part of it.”
Be with others in Worship
Join us in person or online at 9 am and 10:45 am every Sunday morning right here. If you need help finding a local church in your area feel free to email us email@example.com or call 618-504-8585.
Be with others at Home
If you are married and/or have children mark these True or False
- In our home there is weekly/daily bible time.
- In our home being with Jesus is top priority.
- In our home weekly worship is non-negotiable.
- In our home at least one meal a day is eaten together, without screens or other distractions.
- In our home there is a weekly, 24-hour period of rest.
- In our home we do as much as possible together.
- In our home we are hospitable and invite others to do life with us.
Take whatever ones you marked as false and spend some time planning and implementing a way to change that. What will you need to stop doing to make home togetherness a priority?
Be with others in a Way Group
We have groups that gather together seasonally for multiple weeks in a row, and some that gather on a regular basis throughout the year. If you are interested in starting or joining a Way Group